Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Background image by: © Michael Flippo Dreamstime.com

"I am most thankful to have a flexible job that allows me to care
for my children and my elderly mother!"
~Bonnie Tetrault

"I am thankful for the doors the Lord opens and gives us the courage to walk through. I am grateful for the love and support of friends and family and for the dreams turned realities I have experienced with Kika. I am grateful for the amazing women I am surrounded by & am in awe of the beauty & talent within each of them."
~Heath Andrews

"I am REALLY thankful for comfy clothes--I hate to be uncomfortable.
I'm thankful for elastic waist pants for Thanksgiving!"
~Jennifer Von Behren

"I am thankful for my family, friends, faith in God and the ability to provide green paths for others to keep themselves healthy through yoga and tai chi, green chic clothes to keep themselves looking great on the outside and the many opportunities to substitute for teachers who need a rest!"
~Sue Swinick

"I am thankful for a flexible career that's FUN and rewarding!
Thankful for a wonderful product and for my customers who support me!
I'm most thankful for health and my family!"
~Cindi Valentine Johnson


"I am thankful for the amount of support I am getting from my family on starting my new little business!"

~Stacy Williams Vetter

"I am thankful for family, health & beauty"
~Vicki Orgill

No comments:

Post a Comment